FLIGHT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Click the link for the desired flight from the list below,
then UNZIP the contents (3 files) to the folder where you store your FSX flights. Typically, the location is something like...
C:\Users\[YOURNAME]\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files
Launch FSX and navigate to the main FSX screen. Then, from the FSX main menu, select Flights > Load and load the saved flight.
Finally, start IYP and after Michelle says, "Captain, it's your plane. We're ready to go.", say...
"Connect to Come Fly With Me!"
and join your IYP Fly Buddies!
For more detailed instructions, go to the Resource Centre, and reference the Come Fly With Me Procedures.
IMPORTANT NOTE: NEVER CHANGE THE WEATHER SETTINGS ON ANY FLIGHT !!!
List of FLIGHTS
A1 Day CRJ 700 IFR Martha's Vineyard (KMVY) USA to Halifax Intl (CYHZ) CDN
A1 Night CRJ 700 IFR Martha's Vineyard (KMVY) USA to Halifax Intl (CYHZ) CDN
A2 Day Boeing 737 IFR Spokane Intl (KGEG) USA to Vancouver Intl (CYVR) CDN
A2 Night Boeing 737 IFR Spokane Intl (KGEG) USA to Vancouver Intl (CYVR) CDN
A3 Day King Air IFR Oshawa (CYOO) Ont CDN to Detroit Metro Wayne Co (KDTW) USA
A3 Night King Air IFR Oshawa (CYOO) Ont CDN to Detroit Metro Wayne Co (KDTW) USA
A4 Day Airbus A321 IFR St Paul Downtown-Holman (KSTP) USA to Chicago-O'Hare Intl (KORD) USA
A4 Night Airbus A321 IFR St Paul Downtown-Holman (KSTP) USA to Chicago-O'Hare Intl (KORD) USA
A5 Day Boeing 737 IFR Abbotsford (CYXX) BC CDN to Calgary Intl (CYYC) Alberta CDN
A5 Night Boeing 737 IFR Abbotsford (CYXX) BC CDN to Calgary Intl (CYYC) Alberta CDN
More flights coming soon...
The majority of these flights are very short... some only 15 miles in distance. Dan has pre-made these flights using the Douglas DC-3 as the default aircraft. You can change the aircraft to any other suitable aircraft, however Dan STRONGLY RECOMMENDS that you use the "Old Timer" for maximum excitement! All of these flights were created as IFR flights.
- 01-42N-M86 IFR Double Jj Resort Ranch to Hoskin.PLN
- 02-M86-40C IFR Hoskin to Watervliet.PLN
- 03-40C-P97 IFR Watervliet to Prairie Ronde.PLN
- 04-P97-9C2 IFR Prairie Ronde to David's.PLN
- 05-9C2-83G IFR David's to Loars Field Inc.PLN
- 06-83G-2E8 IFR Loars Field Inc to Cackleberry.PLN
- 07-2E8-E52 IFR Cackleberry to Engler Field.PLN
- 08-E53-H80 IFR Engler Field to Field Of Dreams.PLN
- 09-H80-Y30 IFR Field Of Dreams to Pbeaaye.PLN
- 10-Y30-D90 IFR Pbeaaye to Mancelona Mun.PLN
- 11-D90-51M IFR Mancelona Mun to Oscoda Co.PLN
- 12-51M-6Y0 IFR Oscoda Co to Moorestown.PLN
- 13-6Y0-4Y9 IFR Moorestown to Bunch's Half Acre.PLN
- 14-4Y9-D11 IFR Bunch's Half Acre to Ojibwa.PLN
- 15-D11-33C IFR Ojibwa to Jablonski.PLN
- 16-33C-42N IFR Jablonski to Double Jj Resort Ranch.PLN
Thanks Dan. See you in Michigan!
to download the file entitled
from our server.
- Unzip its contents to your Flight Simulator X Files folder i.e., where you save all of your flights
- Start FSX and load ANY previously saved flight. i.e., ensure that you have the aircraft in view.
- From Flights on the FSX menu bar, select Flight Planner
- Click on Load and select a PLN file as displayed in BLACK above. e.g., IFR Double Jj Resort Ranch to Hoskin
- In response to FSX asking you if you want to move to the airport, answer with YES.
- Next, select and load your desired aircraft. For these short strips, I suggest using the Cessna C172 Skyhawk!
- Set the date to the current day and set the time to 12:00 local time.
- Select real world weather.
- From Flights on the FSX menu bar, select Save and save the FLT as shown in RED above. e.g., 01-42N-M86
- From Flights on the FSX menu bar, select Load and load the flight you just saved. e.g., 01-42N-M86
- Start IYP and wait for Michelle to say, "It's your plane... we're ready to go!"
- Say to Michelle, "Connect to Come Fly With Me".
- In response to the channel number query, respomd with... "Channel One".
- Run the FSHost Port Test application, and if all is OK, then start FSHost.
- If the Port Test FAILS, check the Port Forwarding on your router.
NOTES: After solidifying IFR clearance, use the phrase...
in order to get the preferred runway for take off based upon the prevailing winds. Similarly, use the phrase...
during the Before Take off checklist sequence, to properly set up ATC communications.
The official support forum for the It's Your Plane product(s). This is YOUR FORUM (our valued customer) to get help, ask questions,
provide suggestions on how to improve IYP, etc.